CareerMakers Outplacement and Career Transition Services
How would your life be different if you loved your work? Our Comprehensive Program is Proven, Unique and Life Changing
Our most popular and successful service, the standard others compare themselves to. Truly “comprehensive” use of all our services and programs: 1:1 counseling in person, by phone and email. Development of weekly individual action plans. Access and full use of our exclusive CareerMakers database.
This service takes you through in-depth counseling which covers skills assessment, job search techniques and self marketing. Resume preparation, interviewing and effective networking techniques. Our personalized service allow for compassion, caring and empathy and addresses specific situations challenging to the individual.
This results-driven program can be purchased in increments of three months, six month and unlimited.
More detailed view of the services contained in the Comprehensive Program:
- Cutting edge job search methods
- How to research your areas of interest
- Matching you to Company needs
- Identifying what makes you unique
- Use of technology in the job search
- Effective resume writing
- Interviewing techniques
- Networking effectively
- Skills and values assessment
- Understanding and accessing the hidden job market Self-marketing
- Communication skills
- Detailed action plan
- Marketing transferable skills
- Careermakers exclusive database of clients and friends for networking
What can you expect from the CareerMakers? Street-smart, pragmatic and very compassionate service.
All Career Service Firms are not the Same!
When comparing CareerMakers to other services, be sure to look at what the program includes, and how much it costs. It is our individual service and lifetime support that makes CareerMakers the best.